Anchor Construction Corporation
The Safety Director is directly responsible for managing the safety and risk associated with construction projects and company operations. The Safety Director will proactively plan, direct, and implement Anchor Construction Corporation's safety program to ensure a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment. The Safety Director supports the Field Operations and Safety Team in ensuring each construction project is conducting operations in a safe manner for the protection of our employees, clients, subcontractors, and the general public. The Safety Director ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, county, and local safety-related regulations. The Safety Director sets the tone for corporate safety and risk management, demonstrates strong leadership skills, works well in a team environment, has excellent communication skills, and strives to enrich the Company Culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The main functions and priorities of the Director of Safety is to work closely with employees on a daily basis to ensure compliance standards are being met.
Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety requirements and of OSHA 300 requirements.
Provide OSHA training to employees (OSHA 30 and OSHA 10).
Must be comfortable giving toolbox talks.
Schedule safety van training for each crew twice a month with various topics
Inside Sales Representative
April 20, 2021
Location: Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia
Compensation: Competitive + Bonus
Columbia Green is a leading Green Roof and amenity deck provider. We are a team of passionate and creative individuals who are committed to creating and selling products that better our world and economy. Columbia Green’s core technologies in Green roofs and amenity decks are based in sustainability. Our green roofs are helping to manage the quality & quantity of storm water, conserving energy use and decreasing both air and water pollution. Cities across the world are using Green roofs to manage these environmental issues. Columbia Green is a USA manufacturer delivering product through domestic and international channels to meet those needs. We have offices Coast to Coast and have done over 2,000+ green roofs.
Growth and innovation are not only characteristics of Columbia Green’s technologies, but also our employees – who are the foundation of our success!! Based on this principle, we provide a culture that not only encourages, but demands personal responsibility and a high level of entrepreneurism. As a result, we offer exciting and challenging work, coupled with excellent career development opportunities.
The Inside Sales Representative’s job is to drive specifications and ensure Columbia Green’s products are specified by architects, landscape architects and engineers and to grow our pipeline with the design community. This person will support the company and the Regional Sales Manager by driving specifications and tracking projects to help expand the mid-Atlantic market and drive the company’s exponential growth in revenue.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Work closely with Sales Managers to respond to and follow up with architect, engineer and landscape architect specifying inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
• Build and maintain key customer relationships with architects, landscape architect and engineers expanding the company’s customer base in the design community.
• Monitor and report on activities and summarize relevant project management information on a weekly basis to the Technical Director and Regional Sales Manager. Working with the Technical Director for the first year to get trained on the products and how to drive specs and working directly with the Regional Sales Manager as you both expand the companies Spec & Sales Growth.
• Grow job opportunity funnel with jobs “specified “ by meeting goals and objectives to ensure we meet revenue goals.
• Achieve and grow mind share with designers by executing marketing, sales and BD plans.
• Develop, manage and nurture new and existing business partnerships and accounts
• Assist with designer presentations and partnership requirements to drive relationships
• Leverages internal resources to help drive specifications
• Execute 8-10 meetings/calls a week with Architects, landscape-architects, engineers. Pop-ins, events, lunches, happy hours, etc. to help grow the market.
• Document compiling, including Project Submittals and Project Substitution forms.
• Estimate project take-off quantities using Blue Beam Review.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, answering incoming sales telephone calls and e-mails.
• Develop customer relationships and maintain a professional image with clients
• Work confidently and independently and efficiently, tracking projects and doing follow ups through project phases.
• A team player, understanding the roles in our growing company and how best to work with teammates and leverage their knowledge.
• Detailed oriented- ability to edit architectural specifications to help drive Columbia Green products, or willingness to learn.
• CRM/Salesforce experience managing pipeline and forecasting.
• Exceptional customer service and follow-up; mindset to go above and beyond.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
• Effective time-management skills and the ability to manage a multi-state territory.
• Presentation skills: ability to present information in both formal and informal settings in both one on one setting and larger group settings.
• At least 5 years sales experience in comparable industries
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• Consultative selling style.
• Tenacious and a problem-solver. Sees a problem through and finds an acceptable solution for the customer. Impeccable follow-up.
Target sectors: architects, landscape architects and engineers
PLEASE CONTACT: Kelly McGuire