FY'17 Sponsors Profile
- Pepco, a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC), delivers safe, reliable electric service to more than 842,000 customers throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- Fox Rothschild LLP is a full-service, national law firm known for its responsiveness and agility in problem solving. Fox’s attorneys are well-versed at navigating the complex landscape of the construction industry, from compliance advice to claims litigation involving federal contracts and large-scale, complex commercial projects. Built to serve businesses of all sizes, we have grown over the past century to 750 lawyers in 22 offices coast to coast. At Fox, we care about your success as much as you do.
- Creating and Enhancing Value for more than 50 Years - It is the mission of The JBG Companies to be a world-class investor, owner, developer and manager of real estate properties in the Washington Metropolitan Area. We seek to generate superior, risk-adjusted returns for our investors while actively mitigating risk. JBG is committed to being an engaged and responsible member of the communities in which we operate. JBG is a mixed-use specialist that invests almost exclusively in urban-infill, transit-oriented developments, and holds a diverse portfolio that encompasses over 30.2 million square feet of office, residential, hotel and retail space. Having deep experience across all product types enables us to diversify our investments, take advantage of market opportunities and mitigate risk through market cycles. We apply skill, experience and rigor to creating and preserving outstanding value for our investors. JBG believes that each development we undertake should enrich a community. We are dedicated to developing active, sustainable communities, advancing affordable housing and promoting public art. For more information visit www.jbg.com.
- Siemens Industry offers a complete technical infrastructure portfolio for building automation, energy efficiency, fire safety, security, total building solutions and market-specific solutions in buildings and public places.
- Headquartered in Southeast Washington, Ward 8, WCS Construction LLC is a certified CBE, Hub Zone, General Contractor specializing in new construction of office, commercial and multifamily projects as well as substantial rehabilitation of multifamily projects. In the past 10 years over 7,500 multifamily units have been completed or renovated, providing significant improvements to the quality of housing in Southeast and neighboring communities. We remain dedicated to providing our award winning construction services to every project we undertake regardless of size or complexity. For more information visit www.wcsconstruction.com.
- Anchor Construction, a CBE, specializes in utility construction: water, storm, sewer, ductbank, and concrete flatwork restoration. Also, as a general contractor, we perform roadway and bridge construction. Anchor’s capability and expertise allow us to build new infrastructure and rehabilitate existing infrastructures.
- Dynalectric Company, a nationwide electrical contracting firm, supports projects in the Northern Virginia, Washington, DC Metropolitan, and Maryland areas. We have been a recognized leader in the electrical industry for over 50 years. Our reputation for competitive pricing, superior management, qualified field personnel and timely completion has enabled Dynalectric Company to become one of the area’s largest and most trusted electrical contractors.
- Gomacha LLC
- Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc. is the Mid Atlantic distributor for Generac Industrial Power. We are a coordinated rapid response organization known for offering the proven reliability of a Generac Industrial Power solution, backed by the quality of our service and reliability of our generators. Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc. strives to provide our customers with quick and professional solutions to their electrical power needs. KG&E operates on three solid principals: Ensure optimum quality in every product sold; professional, honest, straight-forward relationships with our customers; and superior service for the life of our products.
- Tishman Construction, an AECOM Company, launched its Washington, D.C. Metro Area business in 1989 managing the construction of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Since then, Tishman has built approximately 15 million additional square feet of new construction and renovation projects in the region for a wide variety of public and private sector clients. The firm’s full range of services includes general contracting, construction management and pre-construction. For more information, visit www.tishmanconstruction.com.
- The attorneys of Asmar, Schor & McKenna are recognized leaders in all areas of construction law, government contracting, commercial real estate transactions & home building, and corporate law.
- Black & Veatch is an employee-owned, global leader in building Critical Human Infrastructure in Energy, Water, Telecommunications and Government Services. Since 1915, we have helped our clients improve the lives of people in over 100 countries through consulting, engineering, construction, operations and program management. Our revenues in 2015 were US$3.0 billion. Follow us on www.bv.com and in social media.
- Boatman and Magnani, Inc., a woman owned Terrazzo, Natural Stone and Tile Subcontractor has provided installations in the Metropolitan Area since 1960. Throughout it's 56-year history Boatman has earned an enduring reputation by delivering the highest quality craftsmanship in a timely fashion while completing over 8,700 projects. Boatman has earned over 65 WBC Awards which included Star Awards for the US Capitol Visitor Center, Tyson's II, and Sports Club/LA @ The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C. Boatman and Magnani also received the prestigious award for the "Terrazzo Job of the Century" From The National Terrazzo & Mosaic Association (NTMA). Boatman takes pride in it's time honored principles and exceptional craftsmanship.
- Clark Construction Group, LLC is a full-service contractor providing at-risk general contracting, construction management and design/build services for a wide variety of project types.
- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC is a law firm with one of the largest construction practices in the country. We understand the legal issues impacting your business and the concerns you have about operating in today’s rapidly changing environment. With ten offices in Washington, DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and Kentucky, the Firm represents clients nationally in various industries ranging from construction, development, real estate, manufacturing, and transportation to higher education, healthcare, and hospitality. www.cohenseglias.com.
- ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC is a leading engineering consulting services firm that specializes in geotechnical, environmental, facilities, and construction materials engineering. We have more than 1,000 employees and 45 offices in multiple industry sectors nationwide. Our steady growth comes from a deep belief in developing the people, systems, and expertise required to focus on client needs.
- Headquartered in the Washington Metro area since 1985, EDG2 (Engineering Design Group) is the premiere MEP Engineering Design, Programming and Commissioning firm with National and Global reach. The company specializes in full service innovative Design and Commissioning Services for Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Mixed Use, Institutional, and Mission Critical Facilities including Data Centers, Telecommunication Facilities, Digital Hospitals and Essential Facilities with National Importance. EDG2 (Engineering Design Group) stands as the only award winning company in this industry and our region that is accredited and is [ISO 9001-2008 Certified]. www.edg2.com
- Established in 1963, Foulger-Pratt is a real estate development firm distinguished by its long-term investment focus and extensive experience executing successful mixed-use, transit-oriented projects throughout the Washington DC metro area. The firm’s intimate knowledge of virtually every submarket in this robust and stable regional economy has enabled it to develop more than 15 million square feet of commercial office, retail space, and multifamily residential projects. From acquisition to development, construction to asset management, the company’s fully integrated teams create value at all stages of an investment’s lifecycle.
- Grunley Construction Company, Inc. is a full-service, award-winning construction firm with expertise in high-profile, complex projects for public and private sector customers. Headquartered in the Washington metropolitan area, Grunley specializes in constructing new facilities as well as additions, renovations, restorations and modernizations of large-scale commercial, institutional, and government buildings. Grunley currently has more than 40 projects under construction in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, Illinois and North Carolina. The company has a staff of over 300 construction industry professionals, including architects, engineers, LEED® Accredited Professionals, historic preservation experts, construction management and field operations teams. Grunley’s annual revenues exceed $325 million. For more information visit www.grunley.com.
- Hensel Phelps is a premier full-service facilities solutions provider. We are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions, and creating the most efficient facilities for our clients, from the conception of a project through construction, operations and asset management. One of the nation’s largest construction companies, Hensel Phelps builds commercial, institutional, industrial, defense, and other specialty projects through both competitive and negotiated means. As a general contractor, construction manager, and design-builder, Hensel Phelps offers one of the strongest records for on-time delivery and cost-effective performance in the industry. Visit their website at www.henselphelps.com.
- Family-owned and operated since 1937, HITT Contracting ranks amongst the 100 largest general contractors nationwide. We’re focused on meeting our client’s needs at any level and offer expertise in Corporate Base Building and Interiors, Government, Law Firms, Technology, Institutional, Industrial, and Healthcare. Our Commercial Services, Preconstruction, and Subcontractor Relations divisions offer additional resources to our clients. Headquartered outside of Washington, D.C., HITT has eleven other offices across the country. For more information, visit hitt.com.
- For over 20 years, HSU Buildershas proudly worked in and around our nation’s most treasured landmarks, consistently providing superior contracting and design-build services. HSU's customer base of repeat clientele is its greatest testament to its capabilities: working efficiently in high-traffic and high-security facilities with mission-critical deadlines; providing aesthetically demanding finishes; integrating state-of-the-art advancements in technology; and producing award-winning, high quality results of all scales and complexities. HSU provides its services to a wide variety of government and private sector clients including federal facilities, theaters and museums, national restaurants and retailers, public and private schools, and nonprofit organizations.
- Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. is one of the top 10 roofing contractors in the country and specializes in complex commercial exterior envelope applications in various markets across the Eastern United States. The company boasts an extensive project portfolio including clients in the automotive, chemical, government, entertainment, education and healthcare industries. With a wealth of resources and an extensive construction industry network, Kalkreuth has the capabilities to complete any project according to specifications.
- PCC Construction Components, Inc., incorporated in 1992, is a family owned business centered in the Washington Metropolitan area. As we approach our 25th year, PCC has become formidable in its expertise in providing time efficient, cost effective solutions for custom curtainwall, high rise residential and interior glazing in conjunction with rainscreen façade applications for a variety of projects. Our team is committed to design assist supporting the building envelope with custom curtainwall and architectural wall systems. Our continued success is attributed to our core belief that detailed planning on the front end will produce positive results in the field. Our project team works extremely hard, preparing for every phase of the project, and gaining confidence from our clients through consistent communication and execution. Partnering with our clients continues to be one of our strengths and ensures success for the entire project team. We are committed to hard work, honesty, and the highest level of integrity. Our responsibility is to understand the client’s expectations and surpass them.
- Peckar & Abramson boasts one of the largest and most experienced construction and government contracts law practices in the United States. With offices in eleven metropolitan areas across the country staffed with more than 100 construction-focused attorneys, we understand the construction industry and use our Results First approach to deliver pragmatic and effective legal and business counsel to general contractors, construction managers, and others members of the industry through all phases of their projects.
- RM Thornton Mechanical has an outstanding reputation in the Washington metro area. Thornton, a division of Harris Companies, is one of the largest mechanical contractors in the nation with more than $400 million in yearly sales and a dedicated, highly skilled team of professionals. Our moto says it all: “Quality Without Compromise Since 1932.”
- Rosendin Electric, Inc. was established in 1919 and, today, has over 7,000 employees, with locations nationwide, and a three-year average annual revenue of $1 billion. From our in-house engineering to prefabrication and in-house training to new installation methods, we set the standards for our industry. We attribute our success to building strategic partnerships with our customers and by treating them the way we want to be treated. For additional information, visit www.rosendin.com.
- For over fifty years Telligent Masonry, LLC has worked on hundreds of projects in the greater Washington DC area, and up and down the east coast. Headquartered in Rockville Maryland, Telligent specializes in both new construction and restoration projects including multifamily residential, hotels, institution, office and municipal buildings. As a multiple award winner, including the 2014 WBC Masonry Craftsmanship Award, Telligent Masonry is dedicated to produce quality work in a safe environment by working closely with their customers on a personal and daily basis.
- Founded in 1978 Watt Tieder Hoffar & Fitzgerald is a highly specialized “boutique” law firm focusing on design, construction, surety and government contract law. Watt Tieder principally represents large design firms, design/build contractors, major equipment suppliers, public and private owners, and sureties throughout the country and in the world, handling complex design and construction issues and disputes encompassing international and domestic construction, government contracts, surety, commercial transactions, and insolvency.
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company provides technologically-advanced construction management, general contracting, design-build and integrated project delivery services. Since 1909, when the firm built its first project at Walter Reed Medical Center, it has been guided by the principles of integrity, excellence and an unwavering dedication to customer delight. With regional offices in Greenbelt, Chantilly and 30 other cities nationwide, the Maryland-based company’s impressive portfolio of work spans the gamut of vertical construction, including commercial, institutional, technology and manufacturing.