FY'18 Sponsors Profile
Anchor Construction, a CBE, specializes in utility construction: water, storm, sewer, ductbank, and concrete flatwork restoration. Also, as a general contractor, we perform roadway and bridge construction. Anchor’s capability and expertise allow us to build new infrastructure and rehabilitate existing infrastructures.
- AECOM Tishman, launched its Washington, D.C. Metro Area business in 1989 managing the construction of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Since then, Tishman has built approximately 15 million additional square feet of new construction and renovation projects in the region for a wide variety of public and private sector clients. The firm’s full range of services includes general contracting, construction management and pre-construction. For more information, visit www.aecomtishman.com.
- Fox Rothschild LLP is a full-service, national law firm known for its responsiveness and agility in problem solving. Fox’s attorneys are well-versed at navigating the complex landscape of the construction industry, from compliance advice to claims litigation involving federal contracts and large-scale, complex commercial projects. Built to serve businesses of all sizes, we have grown over the past century to 750 lawyers in 22 offices coast to coast. At Fox, we care about your success as much as you do.
- Freestate Electrical Construction Company specializes in the maintenance, service and installation of commercial, industrial and public building; electrical, fire alarm, generator, power quality and data/networking systems. Freestate has been serving the Washington Metropolitan, Northern Virginia and Greater Maryland areas since 1984.
- Siemens Industry offers a complete technical infrastructure portfolio for building automation, energy efficiency, fire safety, security, total building solutions and market-specific solutions in buildings and public places.
- Headquartered in Southeast Washington, Ward 8, WCS Construction LLC is a certified CBE, Hub Zone, General Contractor specializing in new construction of office, commercial and multifamily projects as well as substantial rehabilitation of multifamily projects. In the past 10 years over 7,500 multifamily units have been completed or renovated, providing significant improvements to the quality of housing in Southeast and neighboring communities. We remain dedicated to providing our award winning construction services to every project we undertake regardless of size or complexity. For more information visit www.wcsconstruction.com.
- Dynalectric Company, a nationwide electrical contracting firm, supports projects in the Northern Virginia, Washington, DC Metropolitan, and Maryland areas. We have been a recognized leader in the electrical industry for over 50 years. Our reputation for competitive pricing, superior management, qualified field personnel and timely completion has enabled Dynalectric Company to become one of the area’s largest and most trusted electrical contractors.
- Goldin and Stafford has been performing excavation/demolition services in the D.C. Metropolitan area for 25 years. Our focus is on the complicated projects that have large earthwork imbalances. Our portfolio of projects enables us to deliver these sites as designed and ahead of schedule in a cost effective manner. Goldin & Stafford strives to provide excavation/demolition services for the best value utilizing a team approach. Our estimators prepare detailed budgets and counsel our clients in order to ensure a successful project setting forth a solid plan to execute. Our operations team then provides the necessary resources and expertise to ensure the project is a win/win for everyone involved.
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company provides technologically-advanced construction management, general contracting, design-build and integrated project delivery services. Since 1909, when the firm built its first project at Walter Reed Medical Center, it has been guided by the principles of integrity, excellence and an unwavering dedication to customer delight. With regional offices in Greenbelt, Chantilly and 30 other cities nationwide, the Maryland-based company’s impressive portfolio of work spans the gamut of vertical construction, including commercial, institutional, technology and manufacturing.
- The attorneys of Asmar, Schor & McKenna are recognized leaders in all areas of construction law, government contracting, commercial real estate transactions & home building, and corporate law.
- Clark Construction Group, LLC is a full-service contractor providing at-risk general contracting, construction management and design/build services for a wide variety of project types.
- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC is a law firm with one of the largest construction practices in the country. We understand the legal issues impacting your business and the concerns you have about operating in today’s rapidly changing environment. With ten offices in Washington, DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and Kentucky, the Firm represents clients nationally in various industries ranging from construction, development, real estate, manufacturing, and transportation to higher education, healthcare, and hospitality. www.cohenseglias.com.
- Headquartered in the Washington Metro area since 1985, EDG2 (Engineering Design Group) is the premiere MEP Engineering Design, Programming and Commissioning firm with National and Global reach. The company specializes in full service innovative Design and Commissioning Services for Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Mixed Use, Institutional, and Mission Critical Facilities including Data Centers, Telecommunication Facilities, Digital Hospitals and Essential Facilities with National Importance. EDG2 (Engineering Design Group) stands as the only award winning company in this industry and our region that is accredited and is [ISO 9001-2008 Certified]. www.edg2.com
- Grunley Construction Company, Inc. is a full-service, award-winning construction firm with expertise in high-profile, complex projects for public and private sector customers. Headquartered in the Washington metropolitan area, Grunley specializes in constructing new facilities as well as additions, renovations, restorations and modernizations of large-scale commercial, institutional, and government buildings. Grunley currently has more than 40 projects under construction in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, Illinois and North Carolina. The company has a staff of over 300 construction industry professionals, including architects, engineers, LEED® Accredited Professionals, historic preservation experts, construction management and field operations teams. Grunley’s annual revenues exceed $325 million. For more information visit www.grunley.com.
- Peckar & Abramson boasts one of the largest and most experienced construction and government contracts law practices in the United States. With offices in eleven metropolitan areas across the country staffed with more than 100 construction-focused attorneys, we understand the construction industry and use our Results First approach to deliver pragmatic and effective legal and business counsel to general contractors, construction managers, and others members of the industry through all phases of their projects.
- For over fifty years Telligent Masonry, LLC has worked on hundreds of projects in the greater Washington DC area, and up and down the east coast. Headquartered in Rockville Maryland, Telligent specializes in both new construction and restoration projects including multifamily residential, hotels, institution, office and municipal buildings. As a multiple award winner, including the 2014 WBC Masonry Craftsmanship Award, Telligent Masonry is dedicated to produce quality work in a safe environment by working closely with their customers on a personal and daily basis.
- CHUTES International pioneered the construction debris chute industry with its patented 3’x3’ heavy duty steel chute, followed closely by the most durable plastic debris chute available. The DURACHUTETM system offers a complete line of hangers and accessories for just about any application. In addition to external chutes, CHUTES manufactures internal trash, recycling & linen chutes, recycling sorters, compactors, containers and odor control units. All American made and locally manufactured! Visit us at www.chutes.com or call 1-800-882-4883.
- ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC is a leading engineering consulting services firm that specializes in geotechnical, environmental, facilities, and construction materials engineering. We have more than 1,000 employees and 45 offices in multiple industry sectors nationwide. Our steady growth comes from a deep belief in developing the people, systems, and expertise required to focus on client needs.