- Foursome Scramble. All players tee off… Select best position to play from… Play in any order from within 1 club length of that position (no closer). Repeat the process until any (1) team ball is holed. When on the putting green, place all balls on the exact spot of selected ball.
- On the HONOR SYSTEM…All players drives must be used at least 3 times during your round.
- Winter rules are in effect. You may roll your ball no more than one club length, no closer to the pin in the rough and fairway. You cannot change the hitting surface (if ball lands in rough, it must be hit from the rough). You may not roll your ball in hazards, bunkers or on the green.
- Scoring: Lansdowne Resort is now using Golf Genius App. One player from each team will need to download the app. Instructions will be available in the rules sheet provided by the Lansdowne Resort.
- Men tee from the white tees. Women tee from the green tees.
- Clubs have gone spikeless. The Clubs will retrofit your golf shoes with softspike cleats for a fee.
- All courses have a continual cart path system. Their normal policy is to allow carts to scatter throughout the courses when conditions permit. The cart policy will be announced to all players prior to the shotgun start.
The Longest Drive holes are:
Belmont: Men’s: #10
Norman: Men’s: #4
Jones: Men’s: #5
- The Closest to Pin holes are: Belmont: #3 - Norman: #13 - Jones: #17
- The Hole-in-One holes are: Belmont: #8 - Norman: #9 - Jones: #13
- There will be an on-going putting green contest at all courses from 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Winners will be announced at the Awards Reception.
- Mulligans are available for sale at the registration table before the tournament. Mulligans cost $10 for 1 or 3 for $20.00, limited to 3 per person, and can be used for any shot. CASH ONLY.
- 50/50 raffle tickets are available at the registration table before the tournament and during the awards reception. Raffle tickets cost $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00 or 12 for $10.00 - CASH ONLY.
- Dress Code: All clubs request that patrons wear proper golf attire at all times. Appropriate dress includes shirts, slacks or Bermuda length shorts, golf shoes or smooth soled shoes. Work jeans, undershirts, gym shorts, tank tops, halter tops, cutoffs, short shorts, workout clothes, and attire of similar nature are inappropriate.
- Golf Equipment: Each golfer must have a set of clubs. Sharing is not permitted. Limited rental sets are available.
- Golf Carts: Golf carts are mandatory for all golf events.