WASHINGTON, DC - Eight Ober|Kaler attorneys have been selected for the 2013 edition of DC Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers is a ranking of outstanding lawyers from over seventy practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The selections span six categories and the following lawyers appear:
• Harold G. Belkowitz, Business Litigation
• William E. Berlin, Antitrust Litigation
• John J. Miles, Antitrust Litigation
• Patrick K. O'Hare, Health Care
• Stephen D. Palley, Construction Litigation
• Gina L. Simms, Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Steven R. Smith, Health Care
• Barbara G. Werther, Government Contracts
Ober|Kaler is a national law firm providing integrated regulatory, transactional and litigation services to financial, health care, construction and other business organizations. The firm has more than 130 attorneys, and offices in Baltimore, Washington, DC and Falls Church, VA. For more information please visit www.ober.com.