October 24-25, 2022
Join Fox Rothschild’s Federal Government Contracts & Procurement attorneys for targeted sessions and networking at our third annual Federal Contracts Symposium.
The in-person event kicks off on October 24 with pre-conference sessions on how to win government contracts followed by an evening reception sponsored by Baker Tilly.
On October 25, panelists will discuss key issues facing government contractors. The day will conclude with facilitated breakout sessions. Topics to be covered include:
- Year in Review – Compliance Case Law Update
- Buy American Act and Trade Agreements Act Requirements, Compliance and Enforcement
- Pricing Strategies to Navigate Supply Chain Shortages
- Cybersecurity: How to Successfully Navigate CMMC 2.0 New Requirements
- Federal Employment Compliance: From EEO Policies and AAP to CTIP
View the full agenda.
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004
Use this link and follow the instructions below to book your hotel room with our group rate:
1. Click on the "Book Now" button in the top right hand corner.
2. Enter the stay dates of Oct. 24 to Oct. 25 and click the “Search” button. The group code will automatically be applied.
3. Proceed with the booking.
Fox Rothschild LLP is an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in California, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. This program is eligible for a maximum of 420 minutes of CLE instruction in these states. This program is also pending credit in Georgia and Virginia. Attorneys seeking credit in other jurisdictions may apply individually for accreditation. We will provide attendees with a uniform certificate of attendance, timed agenda and course materials upon request.