October 23-24, 2023
Join Fox Rothschild’s Federal Government Contracts & Procurement attorneys, BRG’s Government Contracts professionals, industry leaders and government representatives for targeted sessions and networking at our fourth annual Federal Contracts Symposium.
The Symposium kicks off October 23 with an evening reception from 6 to 8 p.m.
On October 24, our panelists will discuss key issues facing government contractors. Programming runs from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Topics will include:
- Year in Review: Federal Contracts Case Law Update
- Cost Accounting Compliance
- How the IIJA and IRA Will Impact Federal Contractors in 2023 and Beyond
- Everything You Thought You Knew About CDA Jurisdiction Just Changed – And For the Better
- How AI and ChatGPT Will Transform the Federal Contracts Landscape
- Changes in DOJ’s Enforcement: Preparing for Increased Government Scrutiny and Oversight
- Best Practices for Conducting Internal Investigations
- Navigating Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Products
RSVP by October 1
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20004
Book your room at the Willard InterContinental using our rate through Friday, September 22, using this link and following these instructions:
• Click on the "Book Now" button in the top right-hand corner.
• Enter the stay dates then click the “search” button. Our group code will autofill under the rate preference.
• Proceed with booking.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fox Rothschild LLP is an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in California, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. This program is eligible for a maximum of 360 minutes of CLE instruction in these states. Credit is pending in Georgia and Virginia. Attorneys seeking credit in other jurisdictions may apply individually for accreditation. We will provide a uniform certificate of attendance and timed agenda upon request.