WBC Community Services
Twenty WBC members and friends joined in on October 22 to let the women at Calvary know that someone cares about them and to help Calvary provide the best possible services to women in our community. Volunteers like ours are essential to the success of Calvary's programs and residents. Women who come to Calvary find more than a safe place to live and basic needs like nutritious meals. Calvary also provides women educational programs, employment opportunities, personal support from case managers, mental health services, addiction recovery support and much more. With a strong emphasis on resident involvement, collaboration with other agencies, and excellence in management, Calvary strives to provide the best possible services to women in need in our community.
Special thanks to Precision Wall Tech and Cindy Athey for providing materials and a crew of five professional painters for the day!
Thank You To Our Volunteers
- Precision Wall Tech - Cindy Athey, James Ott, Elvis Nunez, Arturo Beltran, Milton Escobar, Janet Torrico
- Mark G. Anderson Consultants - Steve Willmann, Vicki Willmann, Mike Etherton
- Tishman Construction - Kelly McDonald
- Lane Construction - John Ruddy, Katheryn Ruddy
- Calvary - Kris Thompson, Catherine Bisson, Paula Jones (Darlene, Cornelia, Chanel)
- WBC - Steve Kenton