FY'18 Sponsors Profile
Anchor Construction, a CBE, specializes in utility construction: water, storm, sewer, ductbank, and concrete flatwork restoration. Also, as a general contractor, we perform roadway and bridge construction. Anchor’s capability and expertise allow us to build new infrastructure and rehabilitate existing infrastructures.
- AECOM Tishman, launched its Washington, D.C. Metro Area business in 1989 managing the construction of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Since then, Tishman has built approximately 15 million additional square feet of new construction and renovation projects in the region for a wide variety of public and private sector clients. The firm’s full range of services includes general contracting, construction management and pre-construction. For more information, visit www.aecomtishman.com.
- Fox Rothschild LLP is a full-service, national law firm known for its responsiveness and agility in problem solving. Fox’s attorneys are well-versed at navigating the complex landscape of the construction industry, from compliance advice to claims litigation involving federal contracts and large-scale, complex commercial projects. Built to serve businesses of all sizes, we have grown over the past century to 750 lawyers in 22 offices coast to coast. At Fox, we care about your success as much as you do.
- Freestate Electrical Companies established in 1984, is a comprehensive electrical contractor and service provider, with four offices located in the Washington DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia and Western Maryland areas. Each of these interrelated offices are overseen by President and founder Michael F. Dugan. Our company has been serving the Washington Metropolitan, Northern Virginia and Greater Maryland areas for over 30 years.
- Pepco, a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC), delivers safe, reliable electric service to more than 842,000 customers throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- Siemens Industry offers a complete technical infrastructure portfolio for building automation, energy efficiency, fire safety, security, total building solutions and market-specific solutions in buildings and public places.
- Headquartered in Southeast Washington, Ward 8, WCS Construction LLC is a certified CBE, Hub Zone, General Contractor specializing in new construction of office, commercial and multifamily projects as well as substantial rehabilitation of multifamily projects. In the past 10 years over 7,500 multifamily units have been completed or renovated, providing significant improvements to the quality of housing in Southeast and neighboring communities. We remain dedicated to providing our award winning construction services to every project we undertake regardless of size or complexity. For more information visit www.wcsconstruction.com.
- Dynalectric Company, a nationwide electrical contracting firm, supports projects in the Northern Virginia, Washington, DC Metropolitan, and Maryland areas. We have been a recognized leader in the electrical industry for over 50 years. Our reputation for competitive pricing, superior management, qualified field personnel and timely completion has enabled Dynalectric Company to become one of the area’s largest and most trusted electrical contractors.
- Goldin and Stafford has been performing excavation/demolition services in the D.C. Metropolitan area for 25 years. Our focus is on the complicated projects that have large earthwork imbalances. Our portfolio of projects enables us to deliver these sites as designed and ahead of schedule in a cost effective manner. Goldin & Stafford strives to provide excavation/demolition services for the best value utilizing a team approach. Our estimators prepare detailed budgets and counsel our clients in order to ensure a successful project setting forth a solid plan to execute. Our operations team then provides the necessary resources and expertise to ensure the project is a win/win for everyone involved.
- Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc. is the Mid Atlantic distributor for Generac Industrial Power since 1992. We are a coordinated rapid response organization known for offering the proven reliability of a Generac Industrial Power solution, backed by the quality of our service and reliability of our generators. Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc. strives to provide our customers with quick and professional solutions to their electrical power needs. KG&E operates on three solid principals: Ensure optimum quality in every product sold; professional, honest, straight-forward relationships with our customers; and superior service for the life of our products.
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company provides technologically-advanced construction management, general contracting, design-build and integrated project delivery services. Since 1909, when the firm built its first project at Walter Reed Medical Center, it has been guided by the principles of integrity, excellence and an unwavering dedication to customer delight. With regional offices in Greenbelt, Chantilly and 30 other cities nationwide, the Maryland-based company’s impressive portfolio of work spans the gamut of vertical construction, including commercial, institutional, technology and manufacturing.
- The attorneys of Asmar, Schor & McKenna are recognized leaders in all areas of construction law, government contracting, commercial real estate transactions & home building, and corporate law.
- Clark Construction Group, LLC is a full-service contractor providing at-risk general contracting, construction management and design/build services for a wide variety of project types.
- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC is a law firm with one of the largest construction practices in the country. We understand the legal issues impacting your business and the concerns you have about operating in today’s rapidly changing environment. With ten offices in Washington, DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and Kentucky, the Firm represents clients nationally in various industries ranging from construction, development, real estate, manufacturing, and transportation to higher education, healthcare, and hospitality. www.cohenseglias.com.
- Headquartered in the Washington Metro area since 1985, EDG2 (Engineering Design Group) is the premiere MEP Engineering Design, Programming and Commissioning firm with National and Global reach. The company specializes in full service innovative Design and Commissioning Services for Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Mixed Use, Institutional, and Mission Critical Facilities including Data Centers, Telecommunication Facilities, Digital Hospitals and Essential Facilities with National Importance. EDG2 (Engineering Design Group) stands as the only award winning company in this industry and our region that is accredited and is [ISO 9001-2008 Certified]. www.edg2.com
- Grunley Construction Company, Inc. is a full-service, award-winning construction firm with expertise in high-profile, complex projects for public and private sector customers. Headquartered in the Washington metropolitan area, Grunley specializes in constructing new facilities as well as additions, renovations, restorations and modernizations of large-scale commercial, institutional, and government buildings. Grunley currently has more than 40 projects under construction in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, Illinois and North Carolina. The company has a staff of over 300 construction industry professionals, including architects, engineers, LEED® Accredited Professionals, historic preservation experts, construction management and field operations teams. Grunley’s annual revenues exceed $325 million. For more information visit www.grunley.com.
- Hensel Phelps is a premier full-service facilities solutions provider. We are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions, and creating the most efficient facilities for our clients, from the conception of a project through construction, operations and asset management. One of the nation’s largest construction companies, Hensel Phelps builds commercial, institutional, industrial, defense, and other specialty projects through both competitive and negotiated means. As a general contractor, construction manager, and design-builder, Hensel Phelps offers one of the strongest records for on-time delivery and cost-effective performance in the industry. Visit their website at www.henselphelps.com.
- PCC Construction Components, Inc., incorporated in 1992, is a family owned business centered in the Washington Metropolitan area. As we approach our 25th year, PCC has become formidable in its expertise in providing time efficient, cost effective solutions for custom curtainwall, high rise residential and interior glazing in conjunction with rainscreen façade applications for a variety of projects. Our team is committed to design assist supporting the building envelope with custom curtainwall and architectural wall systems. Our continued success is attributed to our core belief that detailed planning on the front end will produce positive results in the field. Our project team works extremely hard, preparing for every phase of the project, and gaining confidence from our clients through consistent communication and execution. Partnering with our clients continues to be one of our strengths and ensures success for the entire project team. We are committed to hard work, honesty, and the highest level of integrity. Our responsibility is to understand the client’s expectations and surpass them.
- Peckar & Abramson boasts one of the largest and most experienced construction and government contracts law practices in the United States. With offices in eleven metropolitan areas across the country staffed with more than 100 construction-focused attorneys, we understand the construction industry and use our Results First approach to deliver pragmatic and effective legal and business counsel to general contractors, construction managers, and others members of the industry through all phases of their projects.
- Rosendin Electric, Inc. was established in 1919 and, today, has over 7,000 employees, with locations nationwide, and a three-year average annual revenue of $1 billion. From our in-house engineering to prefabrication and in-house training to new installation methods, we set the standards for our industry. We attribute our success to building strategic partnerships with our customers and by treating them the way we want to be treated. For additional information, visit www.rosendin.com.
- For over fifty years Telligent Masonry, LLC has worked on hundreds of projects in the greater Washington DC area, and up and down the east coast. Headquartered in Rockville Maryland, Telligent specializes in both new construction and restoration projects including multifamily residential, hotels, institution, office and municipal buildings. As a multiple award winner, including the 2014 WBC Masonry Craftsmanship Award, Telligent Masonry is dedicated to produce quality work in a safe environment by working closely with their customers on a personal and daily basis.
- Founded in 1978 Watt Tieder Hoffar & Fitzgerald is a highly specialized “boutique” law firm focusing on design, construction, surety and government contract law. Watt Tieder principally represents large design firms, design/build contractors, major equipment suppliers, public and private owners, and sureties throughout the country and in the world, handling complex design and construction issues and disputes encompassing international and domestic construction, government contracts, surety, commercial transactions, and insolvency.
- CHUTES International pioneered the construction debris chute industry with its patented 3’x3’ heavy duty steel chute, followed closely by the most durable plastic debris chute available. The DURACHUTETM system offers a complete line of hangers and accessories for just about any application. In addition to external chutes, CHUTES manufactures internal trash, recycling & linen chutes, recycling sorters, compactors, containers and odor control units. All American made and locally manufactured! Visit us at www.chutes.com or call 1-800-882-4883.
- ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC is a leading engineering consulting services firm that specializes in geotechnical, environmental, facilities, and construction materials engineering. We have more than 1,000 employees and 45 offices in multiple industry sectors nationwide. Our steady growth comes from a deep belief in developing the people, systems, and expertise required to focus on client needs.