Join Fox’s Federal Government Contracts attorneys for an evening of networking followed by a full day of targeted sessions on the most important legal issues facing the industry.
March 30-31, 2020
Federal Contracts Symposium
The Mayflower Hotel, Washington, DC
Topics will include:
• Federal Affirmative Action Plans and Equal Employment Opportunity Requirements
• Federal Contract Ethics & Compliance Program Requirements and How to Improve Your Program
• Agency Counsel’s Perspective: How to Communicate Effectively and Resolve Disputes With Government Customers
• Update on GAO and Court of Federal Claims Bid Protests
• Effective Management, Litigation and Resolution of Complex Claims
• The Government’s Rights to Your Intellectual Property and Data Rights Under Federal Contracts
• When to Conduct Internal Investigations and How to Avoid False Claims Act Violations
• Navigating the DFARS and CMMC Cybersecurity Requirements
• Mergers & Acquisitions in the Federal Arena
View full agenda.
Reserve your room at our special group rate.
Keynote presentation by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, Director at Baker Tilly and former Director of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) at the Department of Defense (DoD)
Having led an agency with 5,000 professionals and a $600 million budget – as well as representing the DoD on the five-person OMB Cost Accounting Board – Patrick has a deep understanding of government contracting processes and contract audit and advisory services.
Fox Rothschild is an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in California, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. This program is eligible for a maximum of 480 minutes of CLE instruction in these states. We will seek accreditation in other states where eligible by request.
The Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20036
Register by March 27
Questions? Contact 1.877.778.7369 or firstname.lastname@example.org