Arlington, VA – GHT Limited (GHT), a leading DC metro area mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering consulting firm, announces the promotion of six staff members. GHT has named two new Senior Associates and four new Associates.
“The staff members we have promoted exemplify GHT’s mission: Listen – Innovate – Transform,” says President Paul O’Brien. “GHT and most importantly, our clients, benefit from their expertise in mechanical and electrical engineering, CAD, construction phase services, and marketing.”
New Senior Associates
- Tim Laddbush, PE – Project Manager / Mechanical Engineer | Interiors Studio
- Brad McNiff, PE, LEED AP ID+C – Project Manager / Mechanical Engineer | Interiors Studio
- Franklin Parada – Construction Phase Services (CPS) Representative | CPS Studio
- Katie Schanely, LEED AP, CPSM – Proposal Manager | Marketing Studio
- Shannon Strong – Project Coordinator/CAD Specialist | Interiors Studio
- Lionel Taylor – Project Manager / Senior Electrical Designer | Interiors Studio
About GHT Limited
GHT provides innovative mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering solutions for the built environment. Our approach integrates proven techniques with the latest technologies and sustainable design practices. In addition to MEP design and commissioning for base building systems and interiors, GHT offers operations and energy services that enhance building performance and real estate advisory services that inform investment decisions. For more than 50 years, GHT has helped improve efficiency and value for commercial, institutional, and government real estate in the Washington, DC region.