Federal Contracts Symposium
Now Fully Virtual!
October 5-6, 2020
After careful consideration, Fox’s Federal Government Contracts attorneys have decided to host our symposium via the interactive virtual platform Remo. We hope you’ll join us for two days of remote targeted sessions on the most important legal issues facing the industry.
Topics will include:
• Federal Affirmative Action Plans & Equal Employment Opportunity Requirements
• Federal Contract Ethics & Compliance Program Requirements: How to Improve Your Program
• Agency Counsel’s Perspective: How to Communicate Effectively & Resolve Disputes With Government Customers
• Update on GAO & Court of Federal Claims Bid Protests
• Effective Management, Litigation & Resolution of Complex Claims
• When to Conduct Internal Investigations & How to Avoid False Claims Act Violations
• Navigating the DFARS & CMMC Cybersecurity Requirements
View full agenda.
Keynote presentation by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, former Director of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) at the Department of Defense (DoD)
Having led an agency with 5,000 professionals and a $600 million budget – as well as representing the DoD on the five-person OMB Cost Accounting Board – Patrick has a deep understanding of government contracting processes and contract audit and advisory services.
Fox Rothschild is an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in California, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. This program is eligible for a maximum of 480 minutes of CLE instruction in these states. We will seek accreditation in other states where eligible by request.
The first 100 registrants for our Symposium will enjoy complimentary lunch on both days via delivery service.