WASHINGTON, DC ‐ The law firm Ober|Kaler announced today that seven of its attorneys have been selected for the 2015 edition of Washington DC Super Lawyers.Super Lawyers is a ranking of outstanding attorneys from over seventy practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The following Ober|Kaler lawyers were selected:
• Julie E. Kass – Health Care
• John J. Miles – Antitrust Litigation
• Patrick K. O'Hare – Health Care
• Diane Shapiro Richer – Real Estate
• Gina L. Simms – Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Barbara G. Werther – Government Contracts
Additionally, Elizabeth J. Cappiello was named a Washington, DC Rising Star in the category of Business Litigation.
Ober|Kaler is a national law firm providing integrated regulatory, transactional, and litigation services to financial, health care, construction and other business organizations. The firm has more than 110 attorneys and offices in Baltimore, Washington, DC and Falls Church.