Friday, May 29, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST
As companies get employees back to work and settle in to the new COVID-19 workplace, it is important to develop the necessary policies and forms to deal with the new workplace challenges. Cozen O’Connor’s Labor & Employment Team has developed a new COVID 19 HR Toolkit to help businesses overcome this challenge and this webinar will focus on the most important parts of that toolkit, including:
• COVID-19 policy on distancing, hygiene, and facial coverings in the workplace
• Protocol for responding to a positive test case, including steps for contact tracing
• Notice to potentially exposed workers
• Employee medical screening forms and policies
• Request form for leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• Checklist and forms for responding to employee accommodation requests
For more information about Cozen O’Connor’s HR Toolkit click here.
David L. Barron
Jenny R. Goltz
Michele Ballard Miller
Chair, West Coast Labor & Employment
Michael C. Schmidt
Vice Chair, Labor & Employment Department
CLE is approved in PA, NY, TX, IL, and CA. All other jurisdictions will be applied for upon request.
Cozen O’Connor is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for the SHRM CPSM or SHRM SCPSM. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM CPSM or SHRM SCPSM.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org